LIGHTING ARTIST IN UE4
- Staging light in a location using Unreal Engine 4;
- Working with light for the frame;
- Working and creating the atmosphere of the frame and location;
- Work with the director, art director, director of photography.
- Applicable knowledge in staging artistic light in a 3D environment;
- Knowledge of the basics of frame composition, color schemes, shape and light;
- Portfolio is a must;
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine will be an advantage, but we are willing to consider candidates with relevant skills in other 3D programs and ready to learn how to work in UE4. Also, a big advantage will be the ability to set the cameras for feature films.
- Schedule 5/2 (or remotely);
- Competitive salary;
- Ambitious projects and a technological pipeline;
- Strong team;
- Cozy office within walking distance from Krasny Baltiets station.
Send CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org